When Pegholme was first built in 1831 it was referred to as the New Mill and was the largest building in Otley. Today it forms part of the Wharfebank Mills estate, which is home to more than 30 local businesses. We will soon have 8,500 sq ft available on the top floor of the building. Ample space for a large company to relocate it’s staff.
- Large office can be designed to suit client
- Bright, light and airy East and West facing office space with both beautiful river views and views towards the hills
- Dedicated free parking spaces
- High speed internet connectivity (100mbps upload and download speed)
- Second floor
- Personnel lift planned. Goods lift only at present.
- Ample free visitor parking
- Available from Spring 2018